One of the best things about our SSC community is the level of care and involvement from our amazing members. Feedback from our athletes is invaluable as we strive to grow and improve league experiences each and every season.
We would like to give a big shout out and say thank you to our players who took the time to provide their feedback in our spring/summer season survey. I can promise you that we have read every single submitted comment and these thoughtful compliments, criticisms, and suggestions will directly impact your SSC experience moving forward. Thank you!
- Overall Experience: 8.05/10. We are pumped that so many members are enjoying their experience, but we definitely have room to improve here!
- Net Promoter Score: 48.6. Our quest continues to provide you with the very best league experience.
As always, improving the SSC member experience is our top priority and we continue to focus on improving every facet of our club; from the registration process, to your first game, right up to the end of season awards party!
YOU ASKED, WE LISTENED
Here are some important things that are happening because of your feedback:
- Requests for longer seasons. We are looking into options for more leagues that cover both spring and summer and provide players with a longer season experience.
- Game times. We have heard you loud and clear! Specifically for outdoor soccer, ultimate, and football we are working on offering both 55-minute and 85-minute options next spring/summer.
- More downtown and improved quality softball diamonds. Believe it or not, softball is our #1 spring/summer sport (in terms of total participation). Our venue team is working non-stop in an attempt to secure permits for more downtown diamonds and we continue to work with the city of Toronto to ensure diamonds are in tip-top condition.
- We have heard your request for more officiated leagues (specifically softball and soccer) and our Operations Team is looking at offering you more officiated leagues.
- Unfortunately, mother nature is not on the SSC payroll. We will continue to work on improving our communication with teams/players when it is looking like foul weather may impact games. We want to work together to get as many games played as possible!
- The appropriate level of play is a major factor contributing to your league experience. Each season our operations team reviews the history of EVERY team that registers with us. We will continue to improve our process for promoting/relegating teams based on previous league results.
We want to make your SSC experience the best part of your day, so please, KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING!
And don’t forget… winter 2019 program registration is OPEN! You can check out all program details here https://toronto.sportsocial.club/sportsoffered/.
The Sport & Social Club Member Experience Team